a national consortium of private and public Members who lead the design,
development and launch of low-carbon smart mobility projects across Canada.
focused on the research, development and commercialization of intellectual
property (IP) and technologies allied to low-carbon smart mobility nation-wide.
are leaders, doers, and forward thinkers in all aspects of mobility and
transportation across Canada, North America and the world.
creates spaces across Canada for the following initiatives allied to low-carbon
- Innovative commercialization
projects that focus on “integration trials” over the long-term, rather than
- Innovative early-stage research and development
(R&D) partnerships between industry and government
- Collaborative R&D between
industry and academia
- Learning and training opportunities
for consultants and industry stakeholders
- Networking opportunities (workshops,
technical seminars, conferences, webinars)
- Government outreach and lobbying
efforts on behalf of low-carbon smart mobility that is technically-informed and
Membership Directory 2019-2020
CUTRIC’s first edition of the Membership Directory 2019 – 2020 is available for Members!
Our directory will provide you with the contact information allied to the leaders, action-takers, decision-makers, and forward thinkers across Canada’s low-carbon smart mobility and transportation industry, who are key contacts from CUTRIC’s global partner and Member organizations.
Our Membership Directory is available here for CUTRIC’s Members only. CUTRIC Member Designates will receive the password for the Membership Directory. Please contact Adriana Shu-Yin (adriana.shuyin[at]old.cutric-crituc.org) for assistance.
General Membership Benefits
Members benefit from the following offers:
- Access to Members-only technical sessions and project planning workshops with transit agencies and cities focused on low-carbon smart mobility commercialization projects
- Access to Members-only government lobby days (federal, provincial and municipal) to educate government stakeholders about CUTRIC-led technology innovation and deployment projects across Canada
- Access to heavily discounted Member rates to publicly open technical planning and consultation sessions with industry partners, government agencies and ministries, universities, colleges and CEGEPs, and transit agencies/cities
- “Free” access for academic members to some events
- Access to all CUTRIC consultation reports from Members-only technical planning sessions, including the 2019-2020 (Volume I launch year) CUTRIC White Paper Series on electric bus, hydrogen fuel cell bus and connected and autonomous shuttle technologies
- Access to heavily discounted fees for use of CUTRIC’s trademarked RoutΣ.i™ and deCarbonify™ modelling tools for route-based and block-based alternative propulsion simulation and modelling, as well as greenhouse gas (GHG) relative measure analysis (vis-à-vis other cities)
- Access for Members – under Non-Disclosure Agreements – to modelling results for Canadian and American cities as available
- Access to CUTRIC’s Annual Membership Directory (launch year, Volume 1, 2019-2020) containing detailed Member Designate contact information for each private and public member of the national CUTRIC consortium
- Access to Membership-focused and specialized technical training and professional development workshops (starting 2019-2020) for the development professional skill sets in technical areas allied to electric bus, hydrogen fuel cell bus and smart (autonomous and connected) vehicle systems for first-kilometre/last-kilometre solutions
- Voting rights at Members Meetings
- Nomination opportunities for Member Designates to sit on the CUTRIC Board of Directors (two-year terms)
- Access to sponsorship opportunities for nationally-profiled events, which include dedicated keynote and key panel speaking opportunities
CUTRIC Membership Rates
Membership is valid from January 1 – December 31 of each calendar year. Please contact Adriana Shu-Yin (adriana.shuyin[at]old.cutric-crituc.org) for further details or if you have any questions about your corporation’s tier category.